Reporting to the Director of Operations, this position provides administrative, bookkeeping, accounting, and operational support to the office. The purpose of this position is to ensure the smooth functioning of operations enabling the team to achieve successful completion of projects. As is typical in a small company, this position has specific responsibilities and the incumbent may be periodically called upon to do a wide variety of other related tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Administrative support including providing reception services, ordering and maintaining office supplies and equipment, handling the mail and filing, coordinating vendor relationships, serving as IT support coordinator, tracking real estate continuing education credits, making travel arrangements, and supporting company events.
- Bookkeeping including accounts payable and accounts receivable, tracking billable hours, preparing billing, cash receipts, and sales summaries, and project budget tracking.
- Project and brokerage support including minor research at local town offices and providing assistance with permit application submissions and recordkeeping.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- One year of bookkeeping experience (preferred)
- One year of administrative work supporting professional staff
- Flexibility in shifting priorities as the day may dictate
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
This is a part-time, 25-hour position. Preferred hours: 9:00am – 2:30pm (includes a paid half-hour lunch).
White + Burke offers a competitive pay and the following benefits:
- Contribution to health insurance premium
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Technology stipend
- Fitness incentive
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.